Right hand bottom corner of my screen shows 6:08AM IST, Wednesday, May 21, 2008. This is an auspicious time to start the first blog in my life. To be frank, a crude form of my blog has been a regular in my College Yahoo Groups since 2001. After getting so much ‘little’ attention and seldom replies or comments from my friends, the crude blog met with a silent death.
I want to win an Oscar some day. As on today, the Academy does not give away Oscars in Electronics Engineering. So, after serious and lazy thoughts, I have decided to become a designer. What designer, even I don’t know, only time can tell.
- I need a portfolio with a lot of shameless self promotional stuff.
- I need to learn Auto CAD, 3dsMax and SolidWorks.
- I need to improve my English.
- I need to buy a Notebook PC.
- I need to decide where to study the ‘Master in Design’ Course.
Everything is possible. But as I am suffering from a pathetic disease of laziness…
Anything below 200 is easy to read. The ‘word counter’ shows 183 words so far excluding the title.
That’s all from my end. Let us meet again sometime in this week.
UPDATE: 06 November 2020
- I didn’t win an OSCAR!
- I created a design portfolio and updated it several times over the years.
- I learned Auto CAD, 3dsMax, SolidWorks… and many more like Axure, XD, Figma…
- I definitely improved my English.
- I bought an HP laptop in August 2008. Then, a TOSHIBA, two iPads, one desktop, three mobile phones… followed.
- Yes, I became a product designer in 2010 after joining for M.Des. at CPDM, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore. Now I have a wonderful career as a UX Designer.
This blog was started as a subdomain of http://antzfx.com. Then it became an independent URL (http://antzfxway.com). Finally all the content was migrated to https://designPULI.com. I started several other blogs and websites as well.
What will happen after 10 more years — say, in 2030?
Who knows, other than God?
Live every moment. Improve yourself. Help others.