The best finding of this month is “Pencil versus Camera” by Ben Heine.
The real idea came by coincidence while I was watching television and writing a letter at the same time a few weeks ago. Reading my letter before putting it in the envelope, I saw in transparency the television behind the paper. I then realize it would be great to make something similar in a single image showing 2 different actions.
Read my other findings too…
- Bangalore Police Campaign by Mudra. http://bit.ly/8Zm3GK
- ‘Pencil Vs Camera’ series is the result of years of graphic exploration & a logic consequence of my artistic evolution. http://bit.ly/crJiTg
- There are many awesome artists out there whose work is worth watching.50 greatest celebrity caricature from deviantART. http://bit.ly/cA0OSu
- On April 26th, BusinessWeek unveiled the magazine’s new look. Over the years the aesthetics of the brand have evolved. http://bit.ly/cbINaO
- The Hook collection by Pinetti makes use of leather modules without glue or staples, to create several handmade objects.http://bit.ly/bfvmjw
- Greig Brebner, designer of the Blunt Umbrella, talks about his journey developing it. http://bit.ly/cuD9ag
- Cute, practical designs by Qualy Design. http://www.newarriva.com/qualy/main.html
- PUMA has teamed up with renowned industrial designer Yves Behar to create a more sustainable packaging for their shoes. http://bit.ly/arnPgo
- “Standup is a reaction to the junky plastic laptop stands that I keep seeing.I wanted something natural” – Tim Wigmore. http://bit.ly/dnarIg
- Zhili Liu has been focusing recent designs on the great outdoors, featuring shrubs & birds in his tables and lighting. http://bit.ly/aAQVMM
- Simple, clever idea! Beatus Kopp has designed a table with hollow legs through which electrical wires can be channeled. http://bit.ly/cCB62E
- Yuji Fujimura developed an electric bike with foldable pedals and seat. It is very convenient to park in narrow spaces. http://bit.ly/bEZwst
- “Bad design Vs good design: What you should be doing” – Common mistakes in design and the right way to do things. http://bit.ly/bGGxIB