- “Come as you are, Mr. Cacofonix!” http://www.ibelieveinadv.com/commons/McDonalds-Asterix.jpg By BETC Euro RSCG, Paris, France.
- You can’t jump from the bridges of Belgrade to death. “You are not alone” by McCann Erickson. http://bit.ly/arUc3F An effective simple idea!
- A recycle bin for cars! Amazing idea by DDB Berlin for VW Polo. http://bit.ly/c3jAgd
- ‘Behind the story.’ Brilliant execution! http://osocio.org/message/cnn_behind_the_story/
- Who broke into my house? ADT Security Services! http://bit.ly/bzZIi2 A brilliant idea by DDB, Chile.
- Kalyan Jewellers’ new logo. Is there a ‘Flutterfly Effect?’ Read the story here: http://kikkidu.com/kalyan
- A visual mosaic of fish, mammals and plants. A creative poster by Pedro Teixeira. http://bit.ly/8ZFc87 His other works: http://bit.ly/akEtE6
- Visual recipes in a cooking book! Quantity of ingredients are photographed. No more worries on ‘Add salt to taste.’ http://bit.ly/aW4hAg
- The Spy Who ‘Dropped’ Me! An anonymous, offline, peer to peer file-sharing network in public space via USB. http://bit.ly/9lCXpY By @agoasi
- Crash helmet makes a stink when it cracks! So you will replace it for your own good. http://bit.ly/91UaSW
- Rest in Peace, SONY Walkman (01 July 1979 – 25 Oct. 2010). Some of my best moments were with you. http://bit.ly/9U7rMk
- “I wondered how these joypad interfaces, that so many people use, have developed over time.” http://bit.ly/cliREI Prepared by @steve_cable
- “If we grew a garden on the roof of every buses…” http://inhabitat.com/2010/10/05/bus-roots-green-roofed-bus-is-a-garden-that-goes/