Recently we redesigned our business card to include the new logo of antzFx.com.
In this article, we are sharing a few specifications for a business card design. Also, you can download a blank template with layer guides.
It is a minimum clutter design with a stress on the logo. The reverse side of the card features the tagline ‘you have seen nothing yet!’ and our twitter ID. Here is a comparison between the existing design and the new design.
The existing design resembled our website, complete with the upper and lower shadows.
- File format: PSD
- Color Mode: CMYK
- Resolution: 300 pixels/inch
- Canvas size (Full Bleed Size): 95mm x 56mm.
- Remember that the background colors and background images should extend to the full canvas size.
- Card Trim Size after cutting: 89mm x 51mm
- Design Area: 85mm x 47mm.
- All the text should be placed within this design area.
- When the file is released to print, don’t forget to rasterize all text layers and flatten the image.
Download a blank PSD template for business card (ZIP, 384 KB).
Design Date: 29-Jul-2009